ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Paytm

Xiaomi's $750 laptop is like a Macbook Air with gaming hardware inside

Intel Core i5-6200U, up to 2.7GHz
8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
13.3-inch, full-HD (1,920x1,080-pixels)
309 by 210.9 by 14.8 mm; 1.28 kg (2.82 pounds)
Type-C USB for charging, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm audio port
40Wh battery, 9.5 hours

ukCqWX.jpg

Not a fan,i need a good GPU

Notice the use of Air in the name. It is aiming the MacBook Air market not the gamers no matter what these freaking news sites may say.

Honestly if they can launch this model at around Rs. 50K, I would recommend it to the few people who still buy laptops for work.

8GB RAM, 256GB SSD on a PC in this segment of the market is pretty much impossible to find.

Xiaomi updates the Mi Notebook Air with Kaby Lake processor, fingerprint sensor

Xiaomi launched the Mi Notebook Air last July, and the manufacturer is rolling out a refresh for 2017 with updated processors and new hardware additions. Xiaomi is offering two variants of the 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air — a high-end version with a seventh-gen Kaby Lake Core i7-7500U processor clocked at 3.5GHz, and a model with a 3.1GHz Core i5-7200U CPU. That translates to a 10% increase in performance.
The Mi Notebook Air now features a fingerprint sensor that's located at the top right corner of the trackpad, which according to Xiaomi lets you unlock the laptop in two seconds. The 13.3-inch variants offer 8GB of DDR4 RAM clocked at 2133MHz, and you can choose from either 128GB or 256GB of NVMe SSD storage. Xiaomi is also offering discrete graphics in the form of an NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card with 2GB of GDDR5 memory.