Thundernet Broadband Services

ISP
Thundernet Broadband
Thundernet Broadband Services - Palam Vihar Gurgaon

From 2 Mbps to 20 Mbps speed for a better Internet experience. Unlike other networks we believe in Fair Speed. No monthly threshold. No Speed Degradation.

Get the best broadband service in Palam Vihar Gurgaon. Unlimited internet service from Thundernet Broadband

What is the meaning of subscription amount?

Worst internet service provider in Palam Vihar Gurgaon is Thundernet. They mislead you about the download speed, which is not consistent. It keeps fluctuating and getting worst. After getting advance money, they run away without delivery of service. At one time I was getting 128 Kilobytes per second!!! the speed of 1990's !!!. If you have money to throw and dont mind being looted by these fraudsters, then Thundermax is the service for you. If you complain to them, they will start doing MC, BC and threaten you. I am planning to complain to TRAI to ban these fraudsters.

But this is what Nitish Seth says -

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:35:11 +0000

To: ThunderNet Care <contact@thundernet.in>

Subject: RE: Connection Request Form - Gurgaon

This is a lie. Somebody is using my name and trying to demean your company and service. I always got honest reply from your staff. Never did anybody speak in bad language.

You can refer attached image and see that the comment has been changed again by this website. This website is a total lie. All users are fake.

Regards

Nitish Seth