Plan speed

• Thread starter Thread starter deepakjgb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,489
Hey guys can you post your speed test results by choosing servers manually preferably other state/country servers and post it along with your plan speed?
I read in some reviews that you don't get plan speed evenly in other servers, I applied for Railwire so I want to be sure
Also how long did it take for you to get the connection, I've been waiting for a week but they haven't started anything yet

Railwire gives proper speeds for me. I have been through different plans during my stay with Railwire. All 3 was giving good speeds. Or, promised speeds.

afaik rw provides promised speed all the time .. except maybe during peak hours.. but otherwise i used to get promised speed..

I meant in speed test other than your home server.
For ex if your home server is Chennai , if you choose singapore, do you get the same plan speed or does it fluctuate

I have never checked different servers. May be, because I never had any speed related issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys
Back in Bsnl when I was using 8mbps plan, I used to get only 8mbps in certain websites like Google and some sites, while in some sites I only got around 2mbps
It can be clearly noticed in speed tests where in home server I used to get 8mbps but in other state and country servers I only got 2mbps and since someone in other review sites posted that this issue was present in Railwire too, I created this thread to clarify

Friends please mention upload speeds also. I am getting around 8Mbps download and less than one mbps upload for 10Mbps plan in sultanpur UP