1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switching from Airtel to Siti Broadband

Discussion in 'Siti Broadband' started by Karan Verma, Jul 25, 2016.

1. igloo

igloo Not just Internet.
    Regulars

lol @50mbps. Thats badly overselling. Still good to see this trend in India for sake of competition.

2. sibot

sibot Newbie
    Regulars

I don't mind getting this plan even if I get 10 or 20 mbps to be honest. I had a SITI cable connection when they were running their free month's trial and it performed satisfactorily. I went back to MTNL because they decided to hike their prices. But after seeing the new prices, i.e. 50mbps at 1033, I am all up for going back to it!

3. partha16

partha16 New Member

which area in delhi ? i have recently taken SITI but speed never up max 5 mbps for my 50 mbps

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

East delhi, nirman vihar

5. psykodelik

psykodelik New Member

They have yet to evolve as an ISP. No ownership of the issues reported, each time one has to start from zero, explaining. I'm getting huge variance in speeds, i.e., 12 - 23 Mbps throughout the day. Even if I would have been getting download speed corresponding 12 Mbps I wouldn't uttered a word but 400 KB/sec is just not acceptable.

Stay away from SITI.

-psy

6. Adidam

Adidam Member
    Regulars

Can you please answer these?

1. Siti Cable Broadband is Static IP or Dynamic IP (If you re-start the modem then you get the new Public IP or it is same)?

2. They work as Cable Broadband (Same wire as Hathway) or ADSL Wire (Telephone Wire)?