Act is displaying false usage

• Thread starter Thread starter intech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,701
ISP
ACT
I have a 50 gb fup plan. On 14th of this month, the portal page was showing that I had used up the 50gb. Which I know was not correct because I regularly track my usage on my dd-wrt router as well as on Networx and Glasswire data usage monitoring software. All of them showed that I had consumed only about 42 gb.

I have been using ACT for more than 2 years (in another area) and I had never faced this issue. The portal page "usage" always matched. So, I decided to check by downloading a 4gb file and nothing else. After dowloading the file, I checked the portal page. The usage jumped from 50gb to 63gb.

Then called up the customer service and raised a complaint. I got a callback after a day and the person told me that he will check the issue and get back to me. Its been more than a week and I haven't gotten the callback. After that I had to call up the customer service thrice to "remind" them about the issue. Everytime the response was "the issue will be resolved in 24 hrs" or "the complaint is still open, we'll remind the technical team once again".

Instead of resolving the issue they are sending me text messages asking me to reset the fup,for which I'll be charged. Posting this complaint here as a last resort.

Account ID : 102014968964

Dear Valued Customer,

We will look into it and get in touch with you.

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

When have u planned to get in touch with me? Next Year? Dont expect me to pay the bill unless u solve this issue!