Airtel Happy Hours offer 50 percent data back for downloads between 3-5 am

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Airtel on Thursday announced 'Happy Hours' for its prepaid customers that will offer them 50 percent data back for all in-app content downloads done between 3am and 5am. In order to execute this offer, Airtel has encouraged developers to integrate the option of scheduling the time for downloads within their apps.

Airtel has provided a free API to developers for them to integrate the download schedule mechanism

Airtel 'Happy Hours' Offers 50 Percent Data Back on In-App Downloads to Prepaid Customers | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Too much effort for too little reward.

For that user should sacrifice his sleep lol

Or wait for devs to implement their API, chances of which happening are remote. lol

Torrent apps I suppose have a scheduling option?

whoopedooph! 3am-5am!! godamn that's an brilliant offer! Now I just have to spoil my sleep and mind to avail this offer! another brilliant plan by airtel! other ISPs should learn from airtel how to serve customers

Wow - 3AM to 5AM - named as Happy Hours!! Hahaha!

y6JNNiU.png

i do not remember opting in for this.

i demand an option to opt-out! :!octopus:

anyways. the popup alerts of usage are already driving me crazy and forcing me to consider porting out to jio whenever that's possible. google is yet to add volte support from what i have been reading on the 6p.