Zenwatch or Moto 360 2nd Gen

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,494
D

Deleted member 10390

Anyone tried Moto 360 2nd gen or Asus Zenwatch ? Which one is good ? What are the pro and cons ?

Personally, I would recommend looking into the Pebble Time.

It's practical and reasonably priced. A watch is not something that you show people (I am probably wrong about this one but for me it's a personal thing). It's for your own personal use. I get a battery life of 4-5 days. It is completely waterproof (they say 30 meters). I am not sure why people think it's ugly. The only thing I miss on it is a heart monitor which is coming on Pebble Time 2 later this year. I thought about getting the Moto 360 Sport for 20K but saw no point. Except for the looks and the touchscreen, there is very little that you miss on a Pebble. At least from my point of view. Display is permanently on. The more sunlight you have, the better the display gets. It's pretty awesome to be honest.

The only other smartwatch worth buying imo is the Gear S2.

Last edited:
I am banking on the aesthetic part. I like Moto 360 (2 nd gen) 's aesthetics. Just wondering if Zenwatch offers anything more at lesser price.

Good luck in that case. Most people who own both an android watch and the pebble end up using pebble full time because of practicality. A cousin who bought the Apple watch was back to using an analog watch the last time I met him.