Help needed with broadband connection...

Disconnection every couple of minutes was a initial prob with BSNL but not anymore. Get ur lines chekced by the BSNL ppl. Also activate KEEP ALIVE. This forum had a discussion and link on Keep ALive and if u see archives u will find it ( the admin would be of help here ).

tell me this...r u connecting through the USB port??? if yes, then use the ethernet...USB port is never constant for me...it disconnects pretty often... 🙂

YES...I DO NOT CONNECT THROUGH A USB...DATAONE JUST HAS THE ETHERNET TO CONNECT THORUGH...AND I HAVE THE KEEP ALIVE FEATURE ACTIVATED...

i never knew the DSL-502T provided by BSNL and MTNL are different...mine has USB port as well 🤔in case u're using that as well...coz most of the BSNL users here use the same modem/router...D-Link DSL-502T

BSNL provides a LAN port based modem and not a USB port one to the best of my knowledge. Pls can other throw some light on it. MTNL users also are welcome to enlighten us.

well, i saw most of the BSNL users talking about their D-Link DSL-502T...so thought that may be the thing...anyhow, i don't have much idea coz am not a user of it... 🙂