High ping everywhere!

• Thread starter Thread starter ChairmanSaab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,715
ISP
Connect Broadband / bee ash en L Broadband
First week of every month, BSNL goes to shit! I think they should remove this 2mbps crap if their servers can't handle the traffic, my ping is so high it's impossible to play any game. It's touching 500-1200ms for Singapore and hongkong servers. Almost 200-300ms on Indian servers.

Ping to Google is 312ms right now! I think it's time to move back to Connect Broadband.

Atm, I think it has lot of do with rains. Whenever it rains in my area, my speed either gets reduced to 1/4th or the ping is high making websites browsing & downloads slow.

Do you have the contact details of anyone from Railwire?

Also, I've had this problem with every wired provider I've tried.

Is Railwire available in Punjab? Anyone using it in Punjab, please reply!

I'm getting ping between 70-100ms in BSNL. If you're getting 500ms, then I think you should contact technical person in your area. Register a complaint through self-care portal or by calling on 198.

Atm, I think it has lot of do with rains. Whenever it rains in my area, my speed either gets reduced to 1/4th or the ping is high making websites browsing & downloads slow.
exact same problem. asa the rains starts i cant even open google

I Just contacted railwire. their engineer contacted me and said there is no service provider at my railway station and asked me to become the service provider as money is not an issue for me.

I said ok. will update how it goes