Connection Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Boardband
For the last one month my broadband connection was not working due to cable cut. My customer ID is 330143544200. I used to call their customer care and checked status usually. But when I contacted customer care today this unprofessional and idiots said to cancel my connection without any shame. They are not able to rectify a simple cable cut. I feeling guilty myself I suggest few friends to get this connection from this unethical company. Its pathetic to have such shameful experience from a company like this. If this guys not able provide proper service then why try cheating people.? And more the above the customer care peoples act like weird and arrogant.

Its pathetic and poor service from reliance broadband. Sorry to say. but the experience its that much bitter.

Any legal procedure to clear this out?

I had the same thing happen to me around a year and a half back. Eventually it was restored after a nearly 2 months and I got a refund when I asked for it. If you have any other options, it may be better to switch over( I did not have any options then). Sadly, this is how they are..

Status
Not open for further replies.