Your Net Package

Please post the following thingName of the Service Provider😛ackage Name:How much do you pay:Speed😀ownload Limit:Customer Care:Other Misc Services:

Name of the Service Provider: iGatePackage Name: BasicHow much do you pay: Rs.850Speed: 256 kbpsDownload Limit: UnlimitedCustomer Care: Pretty Decent, They send over a guy to check in on your complain within a Day.Other Misc Services: They actively support our DC++ Hub, They host a CS Server, They support Lan Transfers, You can pretty much do anything on Lan.

Name of the Service Provider: Si(ck)fyPackage Name: Keeps on changingHow much do you pay: Rs. 450Speed: 64-96 kbpsDownload Limit:a very complicted function 150+25*X=no of days reducedCustomer Care: should beCusomer SpareOther Misc Services: "request timed out", "validity reduction","floating limits";

Name of the Service Provider: In2CablePackage Name: 64kbps monthly unlimitedHow much do you pay: Rs. 1653/-Speed: 64kbps = 8KBps..Download Limit: NoneCustomer Care: Was good one time I had a fault fixed within 2hrs, sad another time.took 3days.Other Misc Services:noneName of the Service Provider: MTNL Package Name: DSL NUHow much do you pay: Rs. 800 (though yet to get first bill)Speed: 215-225kbpsDownload Limit: noone during 00:00 to 08:00Customer Care: Pathetic.Pathetic.Pathetic.Other Misc Services: None I know of.

Name of service provider : BSNL Data Onepackage name : Bsnl home 500Pay : 550 (including 10% ST)Speed : 200-240Downlaod limit : None till june 30. After that 1 GBCustomer Care : Very Poor but this prob doesnt ariseMissilaneous service: None till nowWaiting for some new packages at the end of this month

Originally posted by muttster`@Jun 27 2005, 07:36 AM
Name of the Service Provider: In2Cable
Package Name: 64kbps monthly unlimited
How much do you pay: Rs. 1653/-
Speed: 64kbps = 8KBps..
Download Limit: None
Customer Care: Was good one time I had a fault fixed within 2hrs, sad another time.took 3days.

But you can get TataIndicom for rs.880 unlimited 64kbps!!

or have you now switched over to your secong ISP?

Name of the Service Provider:exatt netPackage Name: 128 kbps single userHow much do you pay: 1250/- (Actual price 750/-, 500 bucks BLOODY MAINTANENCE!!!) 🙁 Speed: 128 kbps -Download Limit: noneCustomer Care: didnt need to use it (yet)Other Misc Services: none tht i know of. would like a cs server or a dc hub.

Originally posted by Vince@Jun 27 2005, 11:37 PM
But you can get TataIndicom for rs.880 unlimited 64kbps!!

or have you now switched over to your secong ISP?
[snapback]13940[/snapback]
[/quote]
TATAIndicom not available in my area yet..I had enquired about the same.So am stuck with In2cable.They are reliable and speed's always 8kBps but too expensive.

Name of the Service Provider: TataIndicom BBPackage Name: 64kbps monthly unlimitedHow much do you pay: Rs. 800/- plus 10% service taxSpeed: 64kbps = 8KBps..Achieved speed- 88kbps = 11KBps 😀 (maybe it'll be fast only for some time)Download Limit: NoneCustomer Care: Ok. (so far)

SifyFamily Pack Range - SharedRs 600 (500+ 100 for mainenance)128KbpsDownload Limit : 150 MB (8:00 AM - 10 PM) , night unlimited (10PM - 8AM)Customer Care : on 2 occasions they have solved the problem on the spot.Other Misc Services: same as avinds.

Name of the Service Provider: HathwayPackage Name: Night SilverHow much do you pay: 440Speed: 256 Kbps (Constant speed of 24 KB/s on IRC, 20 to 22 KB / s on DC++)Download Limit: Unlimited. Only from 8 PM to 8AM (12 hours a day)(Sunday 24 hours)Customer Care: GoodOther Misc Services: dunnoFrankly, I am really very happy with Hathway. Service was EXCELLENT. Speed is constant. I download 23 to 25 GB every month. I use only IRC. and occasionally DC++

name of isp: iGatequaterly package: 800+taxpaclage: 256k unlimitedcustomer support: good..as mentioned b4 they send their guys to asses the problem and fix them asapdownload speed: 32k @ uncapped frm 12 am to 9 amother services offered: dc++ hub, gaming server and forum maintained by users.

Name of the Service Provider: HathwayPackage Name: Freeway How much do you pay: 999+10.2%+modem rent (if rented) = 1097Speed: 256k (Avg 30+kBps off peak and 25+ kBps peak)Download Limit: nilCustomer Care: Pretty Good! They call you back when you complain! Most complaints solved in 2-3 hours except fewOther Misc Services: Nothing really! Thats all they offer and give!