Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2914

:yahoo: ::ONLY FOR EXPERTS::
hi all.,
if u using reliance wi-max then check this out.,

1]

go to .,
start > control panel > network connections > then goto properties of the local area connection (ur lan card properties) > click on internet protocol (tcp/ip) > properties > and set the static ip 192.168.1.22 in use the following ip address dialog box.

2]

now start ur lan connection ., by right click on it and select enable.

3]

now go to
start > run > cmd [press ok]

4]

now type there
c:\> telnet 192.168.1.1 if it fails then telnet 192.168.0.1

now u should have shell .,

asking for
username and password.,
enter
username : support
password : support

5]

now u have access to the wimax antenna via telnet then type

sh bs[hit enter]

it will show u something useful data.

like signal strength and frequency.,

so move ur antenna if u getting weak signal slightly.,
and again type

sh bs

u will notice some changes their., do this procedure till u get high signal.,

each time u move ur antenna give again command sh bs [enter]

tell me what happens .,at ur side.,

also after all this done again set all to ur original conditions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
first create restore point of ur windows so., if anything goes wrong u can recover it., urself ., instead off calling the dumb guys at their cc.

what the "f u c k" no 1 is going to reply @ this post.,looks like all r dumb here.,u can post atleast "IT WORKED"though i havent checked thisd myself.,when guys from reliance came @ my place with their hardware.,i sneaked over them..................lolcoz i dont have network in my area....reply me.

Reliance doesn't seem to be too popular over here, does it? I have applied for an adsl connection (no WIMAX for me). And am still waiting for the bloody thing.

hmmm u r right gregory house

give me ur ph. no. i wanna discuss with u abot., broadband., tata indicom.,
or add me

Last edited by a moderator:
lolgr8 man.,u have been in hacking like stuff or something like., that....underground.,u can give me ur yahoo id .,though i have underground identity.,by another name .------------------------------------------------------------jaxtr.com is gr8 for anonymous calling via free .

Hacking, I won't know where to begin. Reverse engineering, I have tried my hand at, from time to time. Can't tell you how, when and what.I prefer privacy coz of sheer convenience. I can simply switch off if things don't interest me anymore. That is all.

You have given the details. When I checked the signal strength it shows as Max of 25 even after that I am not able to get the IP address, I dunno what to do and how to deal with them.:madness:

try ipconfig /flushdns/release/renewi guess.,i havent checked all this with wimax..,---------------------------------------------------------------or easy way call reliance cc....may be they can help u..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi all.,i have subscribed to reliance wi max....,the service is good.,but speed is not satisfatory.,i get 17-30 KBPS.,on 150 unlimited plan.,--------------------------------------------------------------------also i forget to tell u.,u can use same username and password at another place at the same time.,means u can share ur unlimited connection with ur friend., both should have wi-max hardware.......

check which tower shows oper ==operational. thats the current tower ur using...

HI, i did telnet to modemtelnet 192.168.1.1asked login --->supportasked password---->supportbut still again it is asking login...but i am able to login through Internet explorer..by typing url --192.168.1.1.. here it is accepting login and password...what might be the problem...i am not able to telnet ...here is the dump/bin>telnet 192.168.1.1Trying 192.168.1.1...Connected to 192.168.1.1.Escape character is '^]'.System Time and Date:THU DEC 27 00:00:05 1990Serial Number:ELB20480727351Login:supportPassword:Login:Login:ThanksRamaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.