Monitoring data Flow

• Thread starter Thread starter vinbase
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,631

vinbase

Be Careful!
BSNL has already started to log all the data flow, both Download and Upload. I got this confirmation from A.O of Rajajinagar, Bangalore. The data limit (Ex: 1GB for plan speed@256kbps) will be there from June 30th... so guys do not neglect.
They had plans to continue this unlimitd transfer till Sept. 31st But they are quickly guided and are active very much..
There will be no Unlimited from next month and got no new plans. Call 1600 424 1600 (toll free) and get confirmd from customer service ppl.
Go to http://10.240.43.216 and login with your username passwd. Click on Service Records .. there u go!
Use calculator for totals... it sux!

Screenshot: http://img165.echo.cx/my.php?image=bsnl8hx.jpg

They cant make up without announcing any new plans. They got to give us something new.

For a few days I am getting the following message when viewing service records in the BSNL Dataone portal -"Sorry. Operation timed out. For safety, please log in again." Anyone else experiencing it?

Make sure you use internet exploreralso enable cookies and then try againhope this helps

if my usage is more than 1 GB bfore 30th of june will that be neglected after 30th or wud i be charged for everythin after 30th as being extra ?

Download/Upload Limit (GB) per month - non chargeable
1.0 GB free for home plan 500 for 1 month
2 GB free for home plan 1000 for 1 month
5 GB free for home plan 1800 for 1 month
10 GB free for home plan 3300 for 1 month

Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free download/upload limit (Rs) - chargeable
2.0 for home plan 500
1.50 for home plan 1000
1.50 for home plan 1800
1.50 fo rhome plan 3300
🙄

Dataone tariff

As a special incentive to customers, to come forward and take up/ test the service, for both Home and Business plans, additional usage charges (Rs/MB) for the use will not be levied up to 30th June, 2005 for the customers who join the service up to 30thJune, 2005.The above tariff will be an Introductory Promotional Tariff for a period of Six months from the date of the commercial launch.All the tariff plans mentioned above are in addition to the normal rental/usage charges of the bfone.means, it's "unlimited" till Jun 30th...go play!!! 😀