Nobody picks up or replies on the Railwire Support/Sales Number

Zaman2011

Regular
ISP
BSNL
As discussed for the last several weeks, I was also looking at Railwire as my replacement for BSNL when the Reliance Jio unlimited offer runs out in a few months in case BSNL does not improve the quality of lines (extremely noisy) and customer service in my area. So, today I gave a call to the Sales Support (which is the same as customer support, technical support etc.) for Assam as mentioned in their Contact Us page. I tried calling twice at 10:00 A.M. and then once at around 11 A.M. and then twice at 11:30 A.M. but nobody is picking up the phone. The number mentioned in their website for Assam is +91 8822139139. It welcomes to an IVR for Railwire and then mentions would transfer the call. Then it remains as such for a minute or two and then mentions customer service agents are busy. This does not seem realistic as hardly many know about Railwire in Assam. And I tried multiple times. So, does anybody actually respond to those customer care/sales support phone numbers or are they just ghost numbers without any agent on the line? I was making up my mind to go with railwire as there seems to be a lot of good report about their customer service but nobody even picks up their customer service number. So, how will they provide customer support?

Try writing to them by mail, customer care side is little let down in RailWire. Or call your cable operator and ask him. New connection has nothing to do with the RailWire support.

Nobody here knows of Railwire. So, I doubt my local cable operator would be a service provider of Railwire.

Even if Railwire does not carry out new connection, at least there should be someone on the customer support or sales support phone number. Are those dead numbers? Try calling the number +91 8822139139 yourself. Nobody even picks up the phone. It looks like a dead/ghost line. And why would they keep such a number at all if there are no agents to pick up the phone?

I agree with you bro, i am from Chennai and i do get the same treatment when i need technical support via phone 🙁

I have tried the customer care numbers mentioned in Railwire website again today. The Assam customer care number 8822139139 which was not picking up the phone on the other day is not even connecting today. It gets automatically cut off now without even IVR. Then, I tried calling the Railtel landline numbers for their Guwahati office as mentioned in the Railwire Contact Us page for Assam on their website. And that landline number welcomes with an IVR that mentions "Welcome to BSNL Directory Enquiry Service" instead of Railwire. What is going on with all these ghost numbers.

Please check the numbers at

RailWire - Express Network

While selecting Assam.

RailTel Territory Office

RailTel Corporation Of India Ltd.
3rd Floor,Ramanand Tower(Federal Bank Building, Opposite Hotel Nandan),
G S Road,
Palton Bazzar,
Guwahati-781007,
Assam,
+91-361-2736457
+91-361-2736457

Customer Care No.

None of the numbers are even connecting and all seem to be ghost numbers. I am very much interested in Railwire but am not sure about the quality of service if there is no way to even contact them for purchasing a connection.

Did you try their email ?

I've tried contacting them by several means in the past, and it is a lost cause. I'm not getting a connection from an ISP that is not bothered to talk to customers even before they've taken a connection. Yes, after the connection, attitudes always change, but if this is what is happening beforehand, it'd be foolish to go with them.

try 7035890407

railwire in assam is provided by
xynocast - Xynocast IT Solutions LLP
and RAILWIRE | Shaildhar Telecom Services

i dont know what clusterf**k they did or do... but xynocast looks like real railwire provider. Call on above no its from railwire guwahati fb page which is managed by xynocast.

Thank you for the help. The Shalidhar details are almost bogus and it is nearly impossible to get through to anyone. But I called the Xynocast number and a person picked up the phone finally. They said that they are not in my locality currently but would come within the next few months. They guy on the phone sounded decent and serious. Would definitely take up their line if they come to my locality.

As per their Facebook page, they are only available at four localities in Guwahati.

Security Check Required

Not replying to queries on their expansion plans on their Facebook page it seems. But hopefully they will expand soon. At least, they are expanding or working on it. On the other hand, Shalidhar seems to be nearly non-existent. Hope Railwire removes the Shalidhar contact details from their official Guwahati contact page.

Last edited: