• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,205

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
I've tried raising voice for my company employees as we do face electrical issues, and the place this short circuit occurs is just in the passage way of the only stairs we can access to go in 4 floors of the building and one basement.

I've talked to 2 MD's, GM, Admin, guards why do they have shutter down in Fire Exit which can take us directly to back compound and exit the building, I've been always given excuses, I've always been hated for this question.

All employees around 45 as of now, are horrified since we heard about that GZB fire in some office.
office also has very good glass coverage, no place from where any fresh Air Can enter the premises, once you enter from reception, only other exit is locked as I told you.

seems they still get certificate from fire deptt, who fail to see all fire equipment nt working, there's no more water storage tank in the fire fighting equipment, there are not even a single hammer for all those lives who work behind that glass covered building.

Till I find another employment, I need to find a way to survive, and help other engineers to keep working without the need to loosing their lives.

Try complaining to Government of India. It should do the trick.

Try complaining to Government of India. It should do the trick.
no, it will be by-passed,
trying to let media people handle it and might also help other such places in getting exposed.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You need to write a letter to appropriate Department or Ministry and send it through India Post. This will definitely work. It is very difficult to make adjustments with the central government.

Else just write to PMO with proof. It will work. I swear.