Kolkata - Booking starts for BSNL IPTV from 14th August ( With Rates from BSNL )

• Thread starter Thread starter bbachar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 22,260
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbachar

ISP
BSNL DataOne 500 Home Plan
Kolkata - Booking starts for IPTV from 14th August, 2007

Area: IPTV Service available at Salt Lake, City Center, Kalighat, Ballygunge Place RLU, Russa. All other Telephone exchange of Calcutta Telephones will be covered for IPTV by December 2007...

Tariff:

Installation & Activation Charge: Rs.889/- (One Time)(Non-Refundable)
SED* Security Deposit: Rs.1,500/- (Refundable)
SED Fixed Monthly Rental: Rs. 100/- (Per Month)
IPTV Basic: Rs.150/- (Per Month)
# Service Tax and other Taxes are extra over the above charges
(*SED = Smart Electronic Device)

Phone Numbers:
IPTV Booking: 1800 345 8888 (Toll Free)
IPTV fault booking: 198
India On Line (IOL) Helpline: 1800 345 0111 (Toll Free)

Click HERE for more info and the available Channel List..........

I booked on 15th August in the web site. Then went over to the local exchange and gave the application. They were not even sure about what is to be done.30th August -- Lineman comes and fixes up cable.Nothing has happened so far. Rang up the help line of IOL Broadband given in the web site. First time they said I will get a phone call from their Kolkata people. I got a call from a person who talked about port opening and all that nonsense. Said it is BSNL's Job and I will hear from them within a couple of days.Again rang up IOL Broadband. This time they said BSNL has to fix the router.Of course you can not get any human being to answer in BSNL exchanges in Kolkata.I wonder why they say they have launched the service at all. Only for statistical purpose. I am sure even my number would have been included as IPTV given in the month of August.

Hello Everybody

THE WORST SERVICE I EVER GOT

Please note the have different name I dont know who does what:

BSNL IPTV
MYWAY
SMART DIGIVISION
Universal Enterprise

They don't even have their address in their site till date:

MyWay IPTV Services India and Digital IPTV

This is not BSNL. They have some franchise or something. Go and ask at BSNL office if you do not belive me.

I have taken MyWay IPTV (BSNL IPTV service provider in kolkata) connection on 02/09/2009 site work order number BAG/H/DC/H1/09-10/2646 dated 31/08/2009.

This IPTV connection ran only 1 hour and later it went out of order. No fruitful action has been taken in spite of repeated complains.

I visited your BSNL office BAGHBAZAR - Universal Enterprise at Kolkata and in the office of Smart Digivision at Saltlake to solve the problem but of no responce. It is a case of passing once fault to another(BSNL and IPTV).

However, I am not getting any service facility. My Way office phoned me. I explained everything in details. I have asked for MyWay office address. But i have not given nothing. I have been instructed to contact only on help line number 18602669929 to lodge complain with myway office. But I have not received any positive result despite I phoned myway office.

Later I discovered their office address:

Scom Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
CE-148, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

I went to their office they said that they had already disconnected my line and they will give me the refund the money which i paid initially RS. 2000. But they have not given me the Refund till date.

and every month i get to know the person i contacted the last time has left the job

Moral of the story "DONT TRUST MYWAY - BSNL IPTV SERVICE PROVIDER"

:wall::wall::wall::wall::

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.