How is Tikona service in Whitefield Area ?

ISP
NA
I have recently relocated to whitefield area near mayura bakery.

Is TIKONA worth going for ?

Do let me know if any other ISP provide better services in that area.

I am biggest sufferer and regretting a lot after option for Tikona connection, It's not at all reliable service. I am residing in Varthur area and service is very poor.

Biggest cruelty is that you can't reach to their customer care number, Once you dial the customer care number you will be connected to IVR, which says "your connection is being tested by automated system and after that engineer will talk to you"
Sometime it took more than 12-15 mins in connecting to service desk and after raising the ticket no body will visit you till next 24 hours.. This is how they work.

Looks like they have setup this company to cheat the people. Why I say so because mostly the problem used to be from Server side, Either their work in progress or they used to hold and release the connections, If you leave your laptop open and connected, You will see that all of a sudden connection lost and after couple of hours or in a day it is automatically restored. Even their own service engineer and customer care guy confess some time that problem is their from server side, We can offer outage for day 1 or 2 , we can't afford long internet outage everyday.

I was warned by many people not to opt Tikona but I didn't had choice and also I didn't expect such a worst service.
It's better to throw away money in drain rather than option for Tikona.