Ola Lux

Tried it today. Reminds me of Uber in the early days. All things equal, it's about 40% costlier than Black. Service was good both times. Tried Ola after a long time. The app is much improved (in imitating Uber's form and function).

Tried Ola Prime too, same cost/cars as X, and free WiFi by Vodafone too. Not bad at all.

Ola ETA's are also much improved in Mumbai. Never thought I'll say this but the experience is much approved and worthy competition to Uber.

I thought UberBlack launched at Rs. 25 per KM? My sole ride was in a BMW where I paid around Rs. 800 for a ride from Connaught Place to my house at around 2am!

The taxi aggregators new feature Ola Lux will offer high end luxury sedans and SUVs like Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota Camry and Fortuner amongst others. The service will be available on the Ola app at a minimum fare of Rs. 200 and just Rs. 19/km.

A ride time charge of Rs. two per minute is also applicable. The launch of Ola Lux in Delhi NCR comes close on the heels of its launch in Mumbai.

Ah you mean the current prices of UberBLACK? Right. I might end up using it some day if my dad and mom are looking for a ride to Delhi.

My bad. I meant 40% over current uberBlack rates in Mumbai (lucky to still have the service here 😛)

I don't remember the launch price. Started seriously using uber only once they dropped the luxury cars, and the Black fare was at an all time low.