New HUTCH WORLD tariffs

vikikivi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 23, 2005
Visit this site for the latest tariffs .
Code:
http://www.hutch.co.in/corpsite/home/hutchworld/subscribe/charges.asp
Or visit the HOMEPAGE from your mobile.
They are going to charge according to the data usage. So, u cant download infinite items from now-on.
:angry:

skorpio1

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 2, 2007
I'm still on the old Rs.99 pm(unlimited MMS+Unlimited Browsing):yahoo:So is my friend.Anyone else also have 99 unlimited surfing plan?:whistle:

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
dude, that post is like 2+ years OLD! See the date and then reply!!!Grr...!

skorpio1

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 2, 2007
Dude,Almost all of the posts in the HUTCH section are more than a year old. and I did see that it was 2yrs old.:pThats Y I wanted to know whether anyone else has the Rs99 Unlimited,coz among all the people I know(almost 60) who have a Hutch connection,Me and My friend seem to be the only ones who have it.:thumbsup:So once again people,Anyone out there still have the Rs99 Unlimited GPRS+MMS package?:hysterical:

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
I don't think they offer a Rs. 99 unlimited package.. at least not anymore... I would definitely have taken it otherwise.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
i am not sure what was hutch gprs charge earlier but i think it was 10 paise / 10 KB and all of sudden without notice they have changed it to 10 paise / KB.so if i am right this seems to be pre-planned scam. first reduce rent to zero from 50Rs and once ppl start using gprs, increase rate by 10 times without notice.

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
ok, so I didn't misread that! I thought it was 10p./ 10KB too.... assholes...What's hilarious is the story that is the buzz of the news - about Nokia importing a phone with TV capability (N92?) - so retarded...

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
now maybe theyll offer unlimited TV streaming at RS 100 per month and then suddenly change it to 1 rupee per second

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
Rs. 100 per month?? :rofl::rofl: My bet is they will not offer an unlimited plan, but will probably charge something like Rs. 50 to Rs. 100 a show.... and I also bet that it will be a big flop unless they realize that they have to subsidize it for a couple of years to make it mainstream and then cash in later.