Reliance Jio Applications Review, Experience & Feature Request.

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,205
ISP
Netplus
Anyone who is willing to share their experience of Reliance jio application are welcome and for making request to Reliance Jio team for Feature Request. I found that we can request reliance jio for adding certain feature in their apps by making feedback as they mentioned on website.

So here is something i want to request. Please make 2 Feedback in JioPlay for channel request and for adding additional feature.

First is channel request :
Please open your JioPlay app and visit setting then feedback and choose appreciate category. I chooses "Question Category" and ask them to add "Disney" "DisneyXD" & "Hungama" channel back to the kids section. Recently they withdraw all the 3 channels from jioplay 🙁 Also please ask them to add "&TV" "SetMax" and "NationalGeography" in JioPlay. "SetMax" feature many sports events including IPL, PRO Kabbadi etc. "&TV" feature bhabhi ji ghar pe hai 🙂

Second Feature Request:
I chooses "Idea Category" and asked them to add feature for selecting channel language(Hindi,English) manually. Like our cable tv or whatever you have.

P.S I think if we all request for certain feature then they will add them.

Thanks

no one watch cartoon 😱

First of all, MyJio app drains battery like crazy. They need to fix it. The app also feels very sluggish so even that needs to be looked into.

NetVelocity Enterprise (Green icon) is a very good app for basic info regarding band and stuff.

MyJio, the most weirdo app that I've ever come across. Why the hell is there a folder like launcher interface in that app. Inception. Gave me eye cancer when I installed it for the first time.
Instead they could show all the Jio ecosystem somewhere under the hamburger menu. Lastly, follow material guidelines. Seriously, it's the best UX philosophy.