Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

Jio will not be providing landline Instrument.
We can't use regular landline phone with jio. It needs to be voip based instrument.
So what's the use of landline service if jio is not going to provide landline phone and instead forcing customers to use jio4gvoice?

And whats your basis for this information?
The VoIP thing is handled by the ONT itself. And on ONT you can plug in a normal instrument.

My theory is that they will complete the process of laying fibre lines in all the areas they have planned and then only they will start their services in one go.
Not sure to be honest, so many areas of Delhi are untouched at this point. Though they are aiming for the Diwali Launch this year.

But how come, people here getting the Jio if they will start on the one go?

my area still has no signs of jio fiber. no digging or overhead cables. i still think it will be phased launch. i dont see them doing the fiber work in my area within 6 months period.

Any idea how to find if Karolbagh has Jio fibre started or not?
Want to get the connection for my office too but not able to find out if service is provided there till now or not.

^ If you see the flyer or sales guy, you will know. There is no direct way.

why jio's speed never crosses above 95Mbps? i have seen several speedtests now but it never touches the 100Mbps mark. while if you see airtel's 100Mbps speedtest videos, it easily crosses the 100 mark.

jio uses router with gigabit ports. still people dont get speeds above 95.
i dont know if it is due to people not having gigabit ports on their pc or what.

It's capped from the server.

Any idea how to find if Karolbagh has Jio fibre started or not?
Want to get the connection for my office too but not able to find out if service is provided there till now or not.

Checkout with the local Jio outlet for Karolbagh or a nearby outlet that serves Karolbagh. You'll see A4 sheets printed with the Fibre Sales Team details sticked around in the outlet

U9aSt3o.jpg

MyJio app says 100GB/day but plan says 100GB/30 days

I meant porting is impossible.

@sidg2 please ask useful questions that may help everyone. Some of the questions are just unimaginable. If someone helps in the forum, please don't disturb them with tons of questions. They may not come back to help others. Do a lot of reading. That will help you to understand the telecom sector.