Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

Got the connection done couple of days back.
Location - Faridabad
Getting Download - 94.9
Upload - 95.1
Ping - 7ms

Torrent download is good.
Ps4 gaming is good.
Streaming of Nerflix and Prime has been great.
So, it's been good for me in all departments.

Now, need to cancel my Airtel broadband. Any idea how to do it?
Sent a mail to 121@airtel.com for cancellation but no replies till now.

@harry10 Could you do the same tests?

Care to throw some multiple latency tests to various servers?

Jio to Excitel Delhi

Jio to ACT Delhi

Jio to Airtel Delhi

Jio to Airtel Mumbai

3-5 test of CloudPing.info

This will give all of us a better picture.

Could you go over here: BLR1 Speedtest | DigitalOcean and post the speedtest results?

Got the connection done couple of days back.
Location - Faridabad
Getting Download - 94.9
Upload - 95.1
Ping - 7ms

Torrent download is good.
Ps4 gaming is good.
Streaming of Nerflix and Prime has been great.
So, it's been good for me in all departments.

Now, need to cancel my Airtel broadband. Any idea how to do it?
Sent a mail to 121@airtel.com for cancellation but no replies till now.

Call them on the phone at 198 (free) or 121 (50p per 3 minutes) from an Airtel landline or mobile.
I did this today. I really felt bad as I love Airtel and it has been perfect for so many years.

What is the highest speed you are getting on torrents? Mine hasn't gone above 3.5 while on Airtel I used to get around 5MBps. Other downloads do touch around 11.5 though.

Call them on the phone at 198 (free) or 121 (50p per 3 minutes) from an Airtel landline or mobile.
I did this today. I really felt bad as I love Airtel and it has been perfect for so many years.

What is the highest speed you are getting on torrents? Mine hasn't gone above 3.5 while on Airtel I used to get around 5MBps. Other downloads do touch around 11.5 though.

I mailed them at 121@airtel.com requesting cancellation yesterday. Got couple of calls from Airtel team today with good offers to keep the connection but insisted on cancellation. So, its approved and will get cancelled within 7 days. Their retention team is good and polite and the experience was good. Had 0 issues with Airtel since I got it in September last year. But, Jio being free for now doesnt makes sense to pay 1200 bucks every month to Airtel.

Torrent downloads usually hovers around 3-5 mb/sec with occasional touch ups to 7. On Airtel I used to get consistent 3
mb/sec.

I wasn't given any offers but I already had a Rs 200 retention discount. Maybe it was because I didn't complain about price.
Can you share what kind of offers you received?

Noida.
zyuCI92.png