Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

Airtel's Public IP = WAN IP. So easy port forwarding. What do you mean by Single NAT?

Why are you saying its double NAT then? There is only one layer of NAT right from the ISP side. The ISP is performing NAT and assigning an IP address which is not routable on the internet on the WAN side. That is just one layer of NAT.

Last edited:
I'm BACK!
Nope. 😉 Check the original article on TT you'll see my name.

You're a 100% jio insider😆, please tell me Jio fiber will use a different ASN and routing when they launch commercially at least, you know the routing is poor and it negates whatever benefits FTTH brings to the table. Also can I pm you or you pm me, I am just interested in Jio's strategy here. I mean Jio is did the same with their free 4g, they used to have really bad speeds and pings, but after commercial launch it was really good. Because of the poor speeds during the free trial, I actually stayed away from jio 4g for quite a few months unfortunately. I feel it's counter intuitive to give poorer service on the trial/testing period as it gives a wrong impression that service is not up to the mark. For example there are a lot of posts here complaining how the pings are high. I am just asking these as I want to learn what the market strategy is, I am just a curious student 🙂.

Bro there is not much demand of high speed internet in Dehradun but I am very hyped about Jio gigafiber services do you have any idea when it's going to rollout or someone who works in Jio contact number

Because I need high speed internet badly,and lines are setted up in my area

@agoyel25 Yeah that's true. When did they set up lines in your area?

I do have a local contact number who supposedly works for Jio. Even I got it from a friend who found someone outside the Jio office. How should I share it to you tho? I will not post it here.

They setup lines 1months ago and now they are putting splitters on poles,are you on facebook?
If they are doing the pole work? It's almost that they are coming in your area.

Anything happening on the poles (where the wire goes) is that they are doing the implementations.

I am hoping the service will go live in next 2 months because now they are putting splitters on poles!lines are setted up in whole area last week only

Don't have high hopes given the speed of progress that I have seen at my place. There're lot of stages post the wiring completion that would eventually take 2-3 months.

Bro there is not much demand of high speed internet in Dehradun but I am very hyped about Jio gigafiber services do you have any idea when it's going to rollout or someone who works in Jio contact number

Because I need high speed internet badly,and lines are setted up in my area
After JULY