Status
Not open for further replies.

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
There wont be any widespread coverage of 5G like we have for 4G. It will be having very limited coverage concentrated in metro areas.
tbh we don't even have widespread coverage of 4g

Crazyguy030601

Regulars
Sep 27, 2018
Kolkata
3G never really took off in India. And as much as I do not like Jio’s policies, I have to give it to them to at least give others the push to cover India with LTE.

Mr_mime

Regulars
Feb 18, 2017
Both 3g and 4g is an absolute joke and none of the carriers in our country even care about improving it.

harry10

Regulars
Feb 16, 2009
Been 10 days since I paid deposit and installation still has not taken place. Reached out to them via Twitter. Here is the reply -

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Due to technical reason there is delay in activation of your connection. Your connection will be activated soon - Mohit

Messaged them again for clarification and the reply is -

Hi Harsh, our team is working on the same, we will get in touch with you as soon as we have an update or are ready to install your connection. Sorry for the inconvenience - Shamala

No idea what to make of it. Anyone got the same?

Lobogris

Dec 19, 2016
I got Gigafiber installed yesterday in Delhi NCR (Noida). The sales person came within a couple of hours to collect payment via Paytm. I got an instant receipt via email. The installation took place the very next morning. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from a very polished customer service lady at 9 am to ask for a convenient time slot. She offered me 12:30 that same day and the technicians came promptly at 12:20 pm. It took about 15 minutes and the process was super smooth. The installation team were very courteous as well. Normally I would not have expected such efficiency from Reliance.

Speeds are good. I am getting around 96 Mbps up and down. It occasionally touches 100 as well.
Downloads are getting near full speed as well at around 11.5 MBps. All vpns and proxies I have tried are working so far.
Bittorent client Bitlord is working fine but the speeds don't seem to exceed 3 to 4 MBps. They are slightly faster on Airtel Vfiber.

Overall so far so

Status
Not open for further replies.