Reliance Jio JioGigaFiber Gigabit FTTH Service

yougotmehere

Regulars
Nov 14, 2013
Ludhiana / Gurgaon
You are from Dehradun?
Nope ! Ludhiana. After a long wait of 4 months from the wire completion, they booked my connection yesterday. The street wiring started in July last year.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing JioGigaFiber. We have received your application for Giga Internet connection. Your order number is XXXXXXXXX.

Payment invoice has been sent on your registered email id. You will shortly receive a notification confirming date and time of installation appointment.

For queries or support, you can reach us at 18008969999 or write to us at JioGigaFibercare@jio.com

Thank you,
Team JioGigaFiber

varkey

Regulars
Jun 11, 2006
So the guy came today, but apparently my house is not feasible yet. They have service some 100-200 metres away but not near my building yet, so they said will get back to me in 15-20 days. Let's see! ;)

This is the brochure they gave

Source
Today another guy called up saying my area is now feasible and asked whether he can come for the application registration. Since I am not in Bangalore couldn't do it today, maybe in the next 2-3 days.

Reactions: vishalrao

agoyel25

Apr 3, 2019
Oh
Nope ! Ludhiana. After a long wait of 4 months from the wire completion, they booked my connection yesterday. The street wiring started in July last year.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing JioGigaFiber. We have received your application for Giga Internet connection. Your order number is XXXXXXXXX.

Payment invoice has been sent on your registered email id. You will shortly receive a notification confirming date and time of installation appointment.

For queries or support, you can reach us at 18008969999 or write to us at JioGigaFibercare@jio.com

Thank you,
Team JioGigaFiber
Oh but I don't think it will take that much time here because gigafiber is rolling out commercially soon

varkey

Regulars
Jun 11, 2006
Today another guy called up saying my area is now feasible and asked whether he can come for the application registration. Since I am not in Bangalore couldn't do it today, maybe in the next 2-3 days.
False alarm again, said my area is still not feasible. 🤦‍♂️

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
How to protect against scamsters claiming to be from Jio and "sir your area is feasible, please pay me the 4500 deposit amount" ?

varkey

Regulars
Jun 11, 2006
Never pay cash or to personal Paytm numbers, all genuine guys come with the Jio customer onboarding devices (android devices with an app, similar to the Jio mobile Signup app) and you make the payment directly to Jio in that flow.

Plus they come with a Jio identity card.

Last edited:
Reactions: pothi and Neo8