EVDO not connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, after 1 month I recharged 1 day pack on my EVDO through easymobilerecharge. It got recharged but I am not able to connect to internet. It is showing "An authentication event has occurred".Also I am not receiving any messages regarding the recharge on my dongle. I also tried out calling on *123# but it automatically disconnects without sending message.I also recharged from many other websites like freecharge,reload , the recharges were successful but still i got nothing.

There are some news that EVDO services are shutting down in many states.Has it also been shut down in Bihar(I live in Patna) ???
Although I am getting full signal of EVDO.

IF ANY HAS A SOLUTION PLEASE REPLY.
I'd be thankful
🙂🙂

Yes BSNL EVDO in Bihar will be shutting down. Here are the circles where the CDMA services will be shut down - Punjab, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand Telecom Circles and Kolkata BSNL.

I was also relying on EVDO until couple of past months but I changed ISP as soon as I heard the news. They were to close in end of march but was extended until a month. After that from what I heard there was no disconnect order from 'above' and the guys at bsnl told we can use evdo but not sure until how long.

I would suggest you to change ISP.

Edit - Officially the CDMA services were to close down on 30th of April.

I brought new CDMA sim for 50rupees. I am able to connect to only cdma1x and not evdo. Do I need to do anything to get evdo activated or by default we can access evdo on any CDMA sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.