Axis Bank News & Updates

samyukta_88

Dec 7, 2013
bangalore
chromaniac said:
Both of my debit cards are without the EMV chip.
yeah thats y i was asking about the emv chip cards becoz my axis bank titanium rewards without chip worked easily now since i have got a emv chip card so was concerned and confused

samyukta_88

Dec 7, 2013
bangalore
ghpk said:
as its a RBI mandate, very soon all banks would need to replace the normal Debit Cards with [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]EMV chip Based cards.[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]for ICICI i've already got a SMS that new EMV card would be sent as per Regulatory Guidelines in 30 days.[/color]
then I got service request received for chip debit card and it would be processed in 17 days, not sure why specifically its 17 days.
I am sure this shouldn't affect your international transaction however I would not be surprised if this affects your "Online International Shopping" as it would not be the First time of such problems with Indian Bank Cards.
i hope it will not affect otherwise its a big headache to go to ur base branch ask them to allow the transactions answer some questions etc etc.....

Nintynine Pass

Mar 27, 2014
Rajkot
Hello All
Recently AXIS bank has issued new credit card with pin enabled protection. now that card is not working is not working with paypal. old card was working fine but new card issued by bank isn't working with paypal. i have tried to contact the bank and they told me that card is working and activated.
Now if you got new credit card from axis bank having chip & pin enabled and if its working over PayPal than kindly reply to me here. so, i get idea about if its only me or all.

Nintynine Pass

Mar 27, 2014
Rajkot
i tried it to link with my paypal account as well with skrill.com account but i am getting this messages,

Paypal.com => The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
skrill.com => Card verification failed. Please get in touch with us

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I had faced this problem with Uber. The credit card processor needs to be told to approve these transactions. Sadly, your bank representatives are not being helpful. Standard Chartered support team was much more helpful in comparison.

Nitish Raj

Dec 11, 2013
Bangalore
this usually happens if you try to use your card internationally without using it on domestic websites or POS first or If you haven't enrolled for VBV/SecureCode

AgentX

The Secret Agent
Regulars
Dec 22, 2007
Chennai
I've an Axis CC which is PIN and Chip enabled. Works fine on PayPal and on all other international sites I've tried so far.
Make sure to register with VBV/SecureCode as well.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
PrePaid Mobile / Post Paid Mobile / DTH / Data Card Offer Terms & Conditions

5% Cashback with max cashback of ₹25 on Prepaid Mobile Recharge
10% Cashback with max cashback of ₹50 for Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment, DTH & Data Cards
Valid for Axis Bank Debit / Credit Card users
Max Redemption 3 times per user
Valid 3 times per credit/debit card
Offer not valid on FC Credits and “Add Cash” transactions.
All issues/queries/complaints related to the offer, if any shall be addressed at care@freecharge.com

FreeCharge - Axis bank up to 10% cashback

AXIS5P 5% Cashback upto ₹25 on Prepaid Mobile Recharge
AXIS10P 10% Cashback upto ₹50 on Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment, DTH & Data Cards