Mother Dairy is accepting payments through Paytm, Mobikwik & PhonePe

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Source

Let's see if my local Mother Dairy accepts it. Would check in the morning. The guy literally never have chutta and gives us tokens.

my closest mother dairy started accepting Paytm a few weeks ago. found out today. paid for eggs lol.

sboilg.png

oh ya! have been using it for quite a while now.Find it pretty convienient plus one gets a cashback🙂
currently its 10% max Rs 100 with a daily limit of one transaction

Have seen the Paytm barcode at the local Mother Dairy booth here too, now it's all about convincing my parents to use it. 😕

so my local dairy guy has stopped using Paytm. says that paytm has been delaying transfers to bank account way too much forcing him to call their call center and waste time. he also showed me the aadhaarpay device that has been provided to them. it was basically a tablet and a fingerprint reader. not yet activated. not sure if upi transactions would work on the same platform. i assume they would. for now, he is requiring cash payments. was also cursing for making things complicated even though people now have cash with them. his biggest problem was that suppliers do not take payment through paytm so why should he take payments digitally.

Asked the second Mother Dairy guy about when he plans to start using the AadhaarPay machine. He basically said that he has no plans to. Paytm is working fine. He does not want to deal with the headache of getting people to enter their bank details and aadhaar number and then authenticate using fingerprint. Paytm is much faster and works for him.

my only interest is to see if the system accepts upi too because that would let me pay using PhonePe/bhim and i would no longer have to add funds to paytm.

SMS comes with delay. Sometimes they do not come at all.
Mother Dairy guys do not trust the message at your end.
The call option works sometimes. But even that does not come every single time.
Pretty much a joke really. Paytm really should have provided them with a dedicated app that showed incoming payments. But then if SMS are not working... Internet based notifications are going to be even more unreliable.

Source

noticed this myself this week. aeps stickers are on both mother dairy in my locality. did not ask if they are actually accepting payments through it. no upi which is f'ed up.

My local dairy is now accepting payments through PhonePe. 50 rupees cashback. On first transaction only I assume.