Designated Survivor (2016-2019)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Designated Survivor (Cancelled).webp

A low-level Cabinet member becomes President of the United States after a catastrophic attack kills everyone above him in the line of succession.

Last edited:

Well, this is no 24. I guess, I'll give it a good chance for Kiefer. The presence of an annoying teen character is always a turn off for me though.

Netflix gets it pretty fast so no need to watch it through another route. I sort of like this show. It's not good though. Not a fan of the Emily character. Not a fan of the kid who seems to be an offspring of Fabio. Not a fan of the wife as she seems so out of character. Plus I keep on waiting for Hank Moody to show up lol. And Maggie Q. Man... What a freaking mess. Love how the terrorists decided to hack the 'most secure network on the entire planet' to leave a video declaring how they are responsible for the terror attack when the smarter thing for them to do is to release it on the web. Though I assume Jack Bauer has similar doubts. It's a pretty stupid show but not very bad. I just feel sad for Kal Penn on the kind of work he is getting/doing these days.