Pay Railwire bill online

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 46,658
Also,I wanted to ask.Suppose ,I'm on 2Mbps plan and my plan is still active ,can i opt for 10mbps plan midway?

@SiVell nope, the new plan only comes in effect when the current plan ends, so you'll have to wait.

@SiVell , yes and no

1. It works like prepaid. So you can cancel your current topup and start a new one. No matter which speed you choose.

2. If you want to keep the amount you already paid, you will have to wait till it expires.

I don't understand.I'm on the 575 plan say,If i want to get on 10Mbps 1249 plan what am i supposed to do?

You can recharge now and get 10 Mbps. ie, you have to pay full amount for one month starting today, not simply switch by paying the difference.

My 1 Mbps till 10GB plan ends today, 1 week back i called my LCO and asked him to recharge with 999rs plan. He said until my 1 Mbps plan cycle ends he can't do anything. So i am still waiting for my LCO to recharge my account 🙁

My 1 Mbps till 10GB plan ends today, 1 week back i called my LCO and asked him to recharge with 999rs plan. He said until my 1 Mbps plan cycle ends he can't do anything. So i am still waiting for my LCO to recharge my account 🙁

If you pay for it, it can be done. I am pretty sure. Insist on him.

Next time i will insist, but now back to 999rs plan. By the way, do you all get an sms about your recharge? Today for the first time i got a message from RailWire saying your account has been recharged.