Tata Sky DTH: Suggestions and complaints here

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 63,174
I think we should also have a place where we can compile the list of these influential people who are ready to help people out. Almost every telecom company has 1-2 of these in various departments. It would be awesome for us if we can get their names, phone numbers, email ids and designation together at one place.

Looks like the mail to CCOO helped. Till now I did not get any reply but after that mail and adding complaint in orums I feel they started thinking 🙂

The CCOO's name is Mr. Anand..........if you guys have got any problem..........kindly write a mail to them........they will surely help you out..........I too faced some problems but those problems were rectified immediately........the guys who work are really great and they will assist us greatly........When you shoot a mail to CCOO in the reply mail you will get the telephone number of his which could be very useful for us if we face any problems with TS service........

Not all are helpful. I contacted CCOO in Chennai Mr.Ravi Bharthi . He didn't help much. He instead reffered me to another person 🙁

I love Tata Sky services, just that I want to suggest an update. The channels that are not subscribed to should be marked on the channel list itself, so that we know that we are not subscribed to it just by the glimpse, you can put a cross mark before the channel name on the list for example, this will save a lot of time, otherwise it is tideous to open the channel every time just to see that we are not subscribed to it. Please upgrade tatasky with this feature, will be very helpful, thank you!

Hey...
I think Tata Sky should start to show the international Shows.....Like Netflix etc..
As Game of thrones is about to premiere it's 8 season. ....I would love to watch it on my Tata sky subscription...And many others shows on demand...
Thanks!

One suggestion from my side, this is a new idea, can you develop a dish in which the money which is paid should not be applicable for months either it should run for minutes. Such that the recharge which is done should be in minutes say as for watching TV for 50000 minutes the customer would pay the amount for the time they are watching the TV. This would be a great idea for marketing, you can promote this by telling the customers that by this minutes recharge the electricity used would be less and the time will be fixed of watching TV and the eyes can also be good as watching less TV would also affect the eyes in a very less manner.The charge must be fixed of watching TV, the customer would only pay the money for the minutes he/she has watched the TV,by this the customer will realize your authenticity and the customer would also feel that you are doing this things for a social cause.The customers will feel that you are doing a social cause by reducing the time of watching so that the eyes are also safe and also they will buy this recharge pack more and more and you will get a very huge publicity.The customers will demand more for this pack.If you like my idea then feel free to contact me on my email ID.

Siddhant Laddha
class 9
Akola,Maharashtra