• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 63,192

kunal_janu

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys!!

This thread is meant to input ur suggestion or complaints regarding Tata Sky...

Please feel free to make these suggestions or complaints, Avoid using bad words as this thread link will be forwarded to the coo of TATA SKy so that he can have inputs from the customer side...

Please make valid suggestions, dont discuss ur problems here, Use this thread only for posting complaints/suggestions..

please add ur email ID if possible as the people from tata might want to talk to u regarding the same.. It is not mandatory but it will only help them to make communication wit u easier...

People who feel this thread will be of use please post... Rest of them stay out.. Dont post anything that is not of any use...

Dish users please stay out..

Regards
Kunal

:thumbsup:

Hi Guys!!

This thread is meant to input ur suggestion or complaints regarding Tata Sky...

Please feel free to make these suggestions or complaints, Avoid using bad words as this thread link will be forwarded to the coo of TATA SKy so that he can have inputs from the customer side...

Please make valid suggestions, dont discuss ur problems here, Use this thread only for posting complaints/suggestions..

please add ur email ID if possible as the people from tata might want to talk to u regarding the same.. It is not mandatory but it will only help them to make communication wit u easier...

Dish users please stay out..

Regards
Kunal

:thumbsup:

I wish to kunal and all the tatasky users this thread be a great hit where we could give valuable suggestions, feedback & opinions to the CCOO of TataSky. As suggested by kunal interested people can give their email address.

I thank kunal for starting up this thread and now its our duty to perform.:thumbsup:
Regards,
Ravindra Bharathi.

I am very much satisfied with Tata Sky... But I have few suggestions for them... 1. To make tht 8 digit code smaller and make it appear just once in 2 hrs...2. Provide an option to the user to disable active service on a particular channel... Its really a pain using back button on channels which have active service...3. Add some good channels 😉4. Provide a STB with recording facility... Will add if something more comes to my mind...

I am very much satisfied with Tata Sky... But I have few suggestions for them...

1. To make tht 8 digit code smaller and make it appear just once in 2 hrs...
2. Provide an option to the user to disable active service on a particular channel... Its really a pain using back button on channels which have active service...
3. Add some good channels 😉
4. Provide a STB with recording facility...

Will add if something more comes to my mind...

These are really good suggestions and kunal if you dont mind once in 15 days we could send a mail drafted to CCOO. Which can be useful for long run

Where should one start?1) Spend more resources on improving content and less on promotional offers. Good content yields many more customers than these silly marketing campaigns that create utterly dissatisfied customers such as me (in the absence of quality content).2) Sport. It's an important part of our lives today. Realize this. Neo Sports, Neo Sports Plus, GOAL TV1 and GOAL TV2 are options that MUST exist.3) We're old enough to make up our own minds on what we want to pay for. Honestly. So stop trying to make these decisions for us. Offer us the option of subscribing for particular channels if we chose to. Stop trying to negotiate contracts at unworkable rates, and let us chose EXACTLY what we watch for our money. 4) "Trained" customer care replies, with no genuinely senior staff at hand is an excruciating process for customers. Spare us this pain. 5) Learn to reach agreements with broadcasters. You aren't here to play Robin Hood - you are here to allow market forces to interact freely. 6) We got tired of the license raj. We are getting tired of Tata Sky. Efficiency is key and Tata Sky isn't very efficient! It's been 3 and a half months since your "temporary" agreement with Neo Sports Plus and Neo Sports ran out. Still no sign of these channels.7) Drop the "channel ratings". Seriously. They don't know how a channel that's never been on our TV sets is going to fare. And most channels are a lot more popular than DD Lok Sabha and some of the vague nonsense that infiltrates our TV sets.8) Reach the level where you are luring me to spend my hard earned cash, rather than the current state where I am DYING to give you my money, but you refuse to take it.

Hi Kunal, WHAT HAPPEN FOR THE SO LONG CALLED "S U N - C H A N N E L S"

I would like to suggest a few more..1. Allow the users to select the kind of channels that they want2. More packages releting to content.. ex: Sports(Neo,Star,ESPN,Goal,Tensports..), ZEE,STAR,Sony,Reiginol Packages can be common to all as there might be people in areas where they might want to watch some other reigional channels..3. Starting a service allowing the users to poll on the channel that they would prefer over the channel that can be removed. Ex: If star cricket is being launched and there is no availability of space on the sattelite, then users should give a channel that can be discontinued..(Right now it shd not be a problem)... Starting a user poll for selecting the channel will help avoid any greviances on the customers side..

didnt we already have such thread started by meaculpa? and she had forwarded all suggesions and complaints to Tata Sky.now same thing a fresh!

- Where is your so called Music channels? I think we should have good channels like B4U Music.- Allow us to pick channels by making online poll on Tata Sky websites.- Make a request section on Tatasky website. Where we can request channels and something else.- Cut down service charge of 1000 Rs for shift a connection.Thanks

Some more suggestions from me.1) Must fulfill their promises. They had promised for Music Choice Audio Channels which they advertise on promo channel no.998. They had said that Movie Central channel will be there. Nursery rhymes and jingles will be played in Actve Wizkids. None of the above is fulfilled yet.2) New channels like Star Majha, Mee Marathi should be there.3) They should allow users to add free to air channels.4) Showcase is a pure crap. They should play good movies including New Hindi, Old Hindi, English, Regional movies at low costs. Price should be decided on case to case basis depending upon the movie.5) Actve Games section is not refreshed for months.6) Postpaid billing must start.7) Just like broadbandforum, they should start the forum on their website wherein the customer care should post authentic posts for public viewing. This will also reduce the load on CC due to repetitive queries.8) Customer Care must be toll free for BSNL/MTNL/Tata Indicom users. At least local call number should be there for others. If satellite radio like worldspace can do that, why can't Tata Sky.Thats all for now. I will post more later.

Dear Kunal
Following are the suggestions which i thing is very crucial for favourable publicity for Tata Sky

1)Clear Communication from TATA SKY :
Its must to have clear communication between customers and tata sky officials. i guess recent STAR cricket episode should serve as wake up call. With arround 38000 views in "Star cricket Launch" fourm itself is big numbers, i am still not talking about unlimited calls rcvd by TATA sky CC, just imagine the cost involved for handling such big numbers of call itself should be huge money. What irritates us more is some silly answers like "I am not aware that talks are going on" no comments etc....
Just imagine just 1 alert to all subcribers that deal with ESS is on and we will inform abt the final outcome by some date, itself was sufficient.

2) English movies on MOD (Showcase) : As dish tv already offering english movies in MOD, the strenght and power TATA & SKY should be enough to get some good english movies in MOD rather than some old movies which is being shown on tv many a times. Also when cost of showcase shd be arrounf 35-40 rs only.

3) Music channels & some exclusive channels : Please increase no of music channells ASAP , also try to get some exclusive channels, which will create vlaue for TATA SKY customers.

4) Imrpove TATA SKY Website: there is nothing new in the website for the existing customers, kindly try to revamp the website.

5) Introduce Channel on demand facility : i would like to suggest that TATA SKY should allow us to choose our own channels with some basic package which is available to all customers.

I hope these suggestions are enough for now. I also would like to tell to my co-bloggers rather than sending 100 suggestion at one go we should look to promote 2-3 suggestions at a time, once that is imlimented you can go for next lot
thanx
Pankaj

i have send mail to ccoo that what ever suggestion given by panks 2611. we hope for the best. I will be looking for your continuous support for the things to improve from Tata Sky. I kindly request you to gives us some more valuable suggestions.

Re: Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service Ok, here is a summary of all suggestions. Let me know if there's anything I havent covered. And if there are any more suggestions, please post by tonight, as I want to send this off by end of this week.1. BouqetsThe current packages are not relevant to most viewers. We would prefer to pick and pay for the individual channels, that we want to watch.Absence of South Channels and Sports coverage is very irritating, please buck up and let us know when they are coming! Current package is also weak in international and movie programming.All channels to have full language choice functionality2. HardwareUnlock STBs and let us buy from the open market. Alternatively, give us a wider choice of STBs incl. higher end ones with recording capability. 3. Payment mechanismMore convenient modes – Can we have post paid schemes and not just pre-paid?Can we have online payment?daily update of a/c balance4. Programming Quality issuesWidescreen content. STBs with component out. Zee channel quality should improve5. Software issuesGet rid of 8 digit number on sports channelsMake EPG more feature rich/ give more infoProvide ability to add FTA Channels which is currently disabledAdd automatic channel switching functionalityBack Button functionality does not work when switching from Active sports to regular channels6. Customer ServiceBoth through mail and call centre needs to be more informed. And can the number please be toll free?Also have a free no-risk trial period in place.