Cheap linux webhosting!

• Thread starter Thread starter cyclone2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,522

cyclone2k

I guess posting this ad is not wrong. if not, then please delete this and I am sorry for it. I am posting this for people who wish to have their own professional looking sites in cheaper way.Space: 50mbBandwidth: 1500mbPrice: Monthly - Rs. 25/ Annually - Rs. 300Space: 100mbBandwidth: 3000mbPrice: Monthly - Rs. 50/ Annually - Rs. 600Space: 250mbBandwidth: 6000mbPrice: Monthly - Rs. 100/ Annually - Rs. 1200Space: 500mbBandwidth: 12000mbPrice: Monthly - Rs. 200/ Annually - Rs. 2400Space: 1000mbBandwidth: 25000mbPrice: Monthly - Rs. 400/ Annually - Rs. 4800Other Specifications:Subdomains: unlimitedParked Domains: unlimitedAddon Domains: unlimitedMySQL Databases: unlimitedEmail Accounts: unlimitedEmail Forwarders: unlimitedAutoresponders: unlimitedMailing Lists: unlimitedEmail filters: unlimitedFtp Accounts: unlimitedFantastico: with 45+ auto updated scripts.Free WebStatsHotLink ProtectionPassword Protected DirectoriesFor a limited time 2 months free for annual payments.That's it, if you need demos or trials, email at - sales(@)solinweb.net, or reply to this thread or IM (ICQ not available for the moment) me from the links below.

i think posting this ad 10 times would be wrong. i am leaving this one here. deleting the rest.

also would like to know what backend u offer?plesk, cpanel or directadmin!

Well I get the following for FREE on ugtech.net ! * 100MB Webspace * 5000MB Bandwidth per Month * 10 Email Accounts * 20 Free Subdomains * 10 MySQL Databases * yoursite.ugtech.net domain. (or bring your own domain) * CPanel PRO * Fantastico De LuxeAnd heaps more. Do u offer only domain hosting ? What's the rate for 1 year ? 😀

You may use subdomains or domains as you wish.The Rate for 100mb plan is 600Rs. annually, For a limited time, 500Rs. if paid advance.I can offer you reliability. I bet upon the reliability of ours with respect to the link you provided. Just see yourself after few months who is still there us or they. Free hosting don't last long. I have been witness to various free hosting sites dying out. I have used various of 'em. I have lost quite much traffic due to them. Also, if they stay you might observer the downtime, crashes and all. Usually they don't get much revenues by hosting free of charge from ad clicks.

I need a domain name (.com/.net/.org) for 1 year and1. 75MB space2. 5 GB bandwidthand other common things. I'm a student and can't pay a large sum. If you can come to a bargained price, I can try hosting with u all.And how do you accept payments ?PM me if u are interested.

not on the same topic. this is for you cyclone. got any idea about a decent web hosting service offering directadmin?

Created a demo account, man. But only 10MB space and cant install packages using fantastico. Are these things locked ??? 🙄

Sure Sushubh, one of a kind mods. Who double posts and hates other members. And idiot, post your id, I will upgrade your id for sometime to allow you to check the extra features. Few scripts in cpanel require more than 10mb space.

duh. do not hate me please. i already have a lot of people around me who hate me 🙁