Deals on Apple iPhone

I am guessing that the OS size bloating up a bit may be a factor..

yup. Apple actually had to add a feature in ios to free up empty space automatically on installing a new update because they realize that most people are on low storage phones and even updating becomes impossible. reminds me of nexus one. had to uninstall apps to get new android updates.

21,300 now for space grey. These are freshly manufactured phones and are worth it if you've always wanted a new Apple device. Please buy from cloudtail or a reputed seller (99% positive rating) only. I would strongly suggest cloudtail for ease of returns and exchanges.

yup. Apple actually had to add a feature in ios to free up empty space automatically on installing a new update because they realize that most people are on low storage phones and even updating becomes impossible. reminds me of nexus one. had to uninstall apps to get new android updates.
While adding app trimming, the sh**heads broke one important feature of iTunes apps syncing where you cannot transfer apps from iPhone to your pc/imac to backup any app.

Apps only move from pc to iDevice but not the other way around. App thinning doesn't even work correctly.

Last edited: