Is it worth going for Act Fibernet

• Thread starter Thread starter Rafales
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,258
Hi,
I'm thinking about switching to Act Fibernet.
How is the service and is it really worth it ?
I've also read some topics where consumers complaining about FUP issues ?

Please suggest

Thanks

Dear Rafales,

Please share your contact number if you need any assistance and we will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Upvote 0
Hi Rafales,

ACT services are very reliable and are pioneer in speeds. Where are you located? I have been ACT user from 2012 in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Barring one instance in Hyderabad of downtime, I have never faced severe service issues. As far as FUP is concerned, they have usage listed in their home page as well you can ask for itemized usage. No discrepancy so far reported.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
I am using it from last 3 months in bangalore...it is far better than Airtel which I am using from many years earlier..with 99% uptime and it even run for 3-4 hours on battery backup when load shedding happens.. ..just you need to ensure that you login not from ACT portal which has problem some times but by creating shortcut in network and sharing center by using "setup a connection or network" option then connect to internet option and then using WAN miniport option and then PPPOE option and then giving ACT broadband user name and password and once connection is created and tested you can create shortcut at desktop and use it. it just connect in 5 seconds.

Upvote 0
it depends on the area,luckily i live in apartment ,where act has it's own dedicated personal to look after their network in my area

Upvote 0