Places to hang out in mumbai / Bombay

• Thread starter Thread starter dethbinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 17,996

dethbinder

well mumbai is very very diverse. for many ppl who have come to bombay for the first time, theyre left utterly confused someimes as to which places to check out and which places to avoid. well i thought we could all share our experiences and help our fellow people so tht they have a great time in bombay.first of all bombay has a variety of places. there are places for dinner, lunch, tea, coffee, just dosa's, multi-cuisine, only desserts etc. the list is almost endless. so im gonna begin with some of my fvorite places here. Mocha's - there are 2 here in bombay (i think). one in bandra and the other one at juhu. the bandra one is pretty good but the one at juhu wins hands down. ambience, service is much better at juhu than at bandra. evrything here i for sale. including the chair tht u si on and the forks tht u eat with. the coffees here are worth a mention (they'd better be... its a coffee place after all) the 'currant cooler' is my fav drink here. also if ur 2 of you,and want something romantic,, theres the california cooler: it comes in a big big glass so tht the 2 of u'll can sip and look into each others eyes. 😛 also inetersting here are the hooka's. a variety of flavors to choose from they really really help relax. the food here is a select variety from around the world. stay away from the breezers tho coz they are frightfully epensive at 80/- per. all in all if u want to hang out and chill wiht some of ur buddies thi is THE place to do it. and after they close u can always go to the beach opposite the road for a walk o a stroll. or some pani puri... even at 3.00 in the morn!!! thts all for now. more in the next post. thnx for bearing up with me. if any of u guys are planning to come down to bombay in the future... be sure to get ur fix of mumbai... u'll keep comin bak for more.