• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,287
ISP
Alliance
So noticed some speed increase this morning when started Torrent :wondering:

speedissue.png

Later got some more, on Prime+ package btw. 😱

speedissue2.jpg

Currently a rather stable close to 1-1.2mbps sort of speed without local peers appearing.. Any idea what it could be due to? :wondering::wondering: My youtube videos download usually at 470kbps & that's without any influence of normal Int BW speed(comes at circa 170 on 1.5Mbps pack ofc).

Hope others also getting more.

Update: Its gone more bonkers than Gabbar Singh in Sholay. Did repeated speed tests & finally had to complain to Alliance. Surely loads of packet loss and/or hacking happened? Other test results show similar patterns of more than 3-4mbps d/w speed. Did check on it by d/w several YT vids, all of them came at 2-3mbps speed each. Looked unreal!

5208988186.png

5208989811.png

stfu all of you...maybe its a mistake....if you post here they will know about the mistake.

just stfu and enjoy while it lasts.

Reduced my plan to zoom this month as I will be travelling a lot & won't use it much. They have started the blocking again, but if I refresh several times the block sometimes get bypassed. Bit weird.

p.s have started to use one proxy extension but it does not allow the embed video domains so will move over to a cheap VPN from next month. DoT are primitive savages.

Last edited: