• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,022

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
and apparently the aadhaar bill made it legal.

The future is here: A private company claims it can use Aadhaar to profile people
How the government gains when private companies use Aadhaar

Monika Chowdhry, who heads the marketing division of Swabhimaan Distribution Services, the company that created TrustID, defended the app, saying it offers the valuable service of verifying people's identities. “In our day to day life, we do a lot of transactions with people – like maids or plumbers. Till now, you would have to trust them on what they said about themselves and what others said about the quality of their work.” The company is solving that problem, she said. “We are saying ask the person for their Aadhaar number and name and we will immediately tell you if they are telling the truth or not,” Chowdhry said.

Chowdhry said that over time, the Aadhaar number of individuals will be used to create a private verified database of TrustIDs. “Our plan is to create a rating mechanism,” she said. Referring to the option for maid, plumbers and other service providers on the app, she added: “People like you and me, we have Linkedin and Naukri. What do these people have?”

“People like you and me, we have Linkedin and Naukri. What do these people have?”

😱 Is he serious?

Thata why I never gave my mobile number when registering for aadhar.

I will never have an aadhaar card. I pity you guys who have given all your fingerprints to the gubbermint.

Good luck staying off the grid as it becomes mandatory for basic services.
Dad doesn't want it but he would now need to get one because it would be mandatory for pension.

If you breathe and you are human, you will need adhaar for sure

Warthog suck it......... You will get adhaar in 1 year on your own