D_LInk ADSL Modem & BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter RoundPeg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,083

RoundPeg

We are thinking of getting a broadband connection and chances are we will choose BSNL.I spoke to the BSNL call centre they said I HAVE to buy a modem from them. The web site gives the option of not having to buy a modem. I am confused. I have a D-Link ADSL modem. Can I use it with BSNL's broadband service.How is the overall service from BSNL?

Your question has been already answered in another similar topic u had started. And BSNL service is good I must say. 😀

there are three options1. Buy the modem 2. Pay the rental which come to Rs. 100/- per month3. Commit your connection for prescribed time and get the modem free(depends on the plan you prefer) here the problem is you have to pay the rental in advance for that much of time initially

I filled up the registeration form online. Is that all there is to it or should I do something more?I think VSNL service sucks so thats off my list. How does Airtel compare with BSNL?

Well you better confiirm whether your registration has been dont by calling on 1600-424-1600. I registered thrice on the net but the Exchnage didnt receive any info.