Unlimeted usage for all

• Thread starter Thread starter Somjit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,677

Somjit

A Fax has just arrived (2:00 PM, 17th June,2005) here at Calcutta Telephones from BSNL Headquarter, stating that anyone registering for Dataone on or before 30th June,2005; will get unlimited usage till 30th June,2005.

Note, the work order date should be treated as registration date.

So your work order date should be on or before 30th June,2005.

This clears the doubts of many users like us.My work order date : March 30th. :lol:

In the fax the date limit mentioned for unlimited usage is 30th June,2005 REPEAT 30th June,2005.

Very, very sorry Sanjit.The fax says it is 30th June,2005.Actually the fax came as reply to an enquiry asking whether Dataone unlimited offer has been extended till 30th September,2005.The fax states that those registering on or before 30th June,2005 will get unlimited usage till 30th June,2005. It remained silent about the 30th September,2005 date limit.May be some other order to follow, extending the unlimited usage offer date limit.But again it my assumption.

Lets wait and watch....even if they dont have an extension date lets atleast hope of a night unlimited scheme...

means, who's gonna register on June 30th itself, no unlimited usage for him... :huh: 😛h34r:

Well, its not registration but the work order date which matters...🙄

I got my connection on may 1st. So, now counts till then??My dad heard some1 in delhi got a bill of 50,000 for broadband. Seperate laws for bsnl and mtnl?

hey coolbuddy_79, your user pic should be the national symbol for indian broadband consumers ROFL 😎

well as i heard from someone in `bsnl' `no need to worry, the unlimited usage will be there till the pujas' (durga puja which is in september)... you can be rest assured that `bsnl' ppl are making a profit out of this service (unlimited) as do all isp's worldwide. just got news that my friend in holland who pays 29 euros for a unlimited 4mbps connection will be receiving 5mbps from the 1st of july... pupudada