How to reach Ashok Vihar, Phase-I ??....urgent..

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 23,699

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
goodevening everyone,i have to go to Ashok Vihar, Phase-I tonight from noida(sec-12/22 crossing). If anyone knows how to reach there(route) please do tell me. Also how much time it would take from noida to reach there(1hr, 2hr, 3hr??). I will probably go by car. i want to reach in minimum possible time.-thankyou very much.

It should take you around 1.30 hours as for the route see if this helps :

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=noidatoavnb0.jpg

😛😛😛

thanks very much. i asked others also. they too said it wud take around 1:30hrs. i will see the map posted by you.

From Noida, go to Sarai Kale Khan via Nizammudin FlyoverFrom there, take the Ring Road and come straight to Ashok Vihar@ 80 kmph- 45 min@ 50 kmph- 1hr 10 min@ 40 kmph- 1 hr@5 kmph - 10 hrs@ 0.1 kmph- eternity

thankyou very much incognito and others too...that was very informative. exactly what i was looking for 🙂.... thanks guys. you all are great 😛

@ 50 kmph- 1hr 10 min
@ 40 kmph- 1 hr
yes you truly are great by doing this. can you please explain how you can reach the place faster by going at a slower speed? 😛 😛

umm....Yeah!My mistakeJust reverse the figuresEven otherwise, at least my directions were perfectly accurate

yes you truly are great by doing this. can you please explain how you can reach the place faster by going at a slower speed? 😛 😛

Well, it can happen.

If you are new on that road and driving fast, it may happen, that you miss a certain turn, and land up on the wrong lane, then after consulting some1 on the road, take the right direction and reach the place.

If you are driving slow, and read the road directions properly, you may reach your destination faster......!!!

^ it is assumed in this case that you are following the directions given. 😛