How do you rate Vodafone's 4G ? (Discussion thread & Poll)

How do you rate Vodafone's 4G ? (speed & signal strength)

• Excellent (I am getting more speed than expected. Above 60 Mbps)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good (I consistently get good signal and 30 Mbps)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
4g network is so sporadic. It shows for a few seconds and then switches to 3G, obviously because LTE signal strength is bad. They said the entire city would be covered by end of March. So let's wait till that deadline and see.

Last edited:
is vodafone 4G available in Haridwar?

Recently migrated to 4G SIM, Migration experience at vodafone company store very good.
Franchisee store refused to upgrade my SIM. saying they cant do it
Got free 4GB data,

Speed:- Nothing great, most of the time 5-6 Mbps
Coverage:- Pathetic, At home one room it latches to E, other i get 3G and 2 rooms 2-3 bar of 4G, Outside coverage is ok within Nashik City, Moment I step on highway(Nashik/Pune or Nashik/Mumbai), most of the time it will be on 3G or E. I mean pathetic considering Jio managed to have much wider 4G coverage (Jio 4G> Vodafone 4G+3G)
Customer care/social media support is pathetic. I tried for 15-20 days over social media so as to get 4G SIM delivered at Home(but failed to get appropriate response from Voda, each time they were like we will get back to you or we will call you at the earliest to arrange for delivery)

I use "Advance Signal Status" aap. You can choose LTE only mode by this aap. Its work perfectly for me.