MTNL Delhi Switching from MTNL in Dwarka, New Delhi.

Best Internet Service Provider in Dwarka, New Delhi

• MTNL

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Airtel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nextra

• SkyNet

• Tikona

• Den Boomband

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Tata Docomo

• Total voters
ISP
MTNL
After being frustrated with the internet service MTNL has been providing me for almost 10years. I have finally decided to make the switch. Recently as i was surveying the market i happened to come across many service providers near my area. I am very unsure about which one to choose as some have good plans but bad reviews & others not so good plans.
Looking through the whole lot what caught my eye were the following plans:

1. Tikona broadband - 4Mbps for 80GB at Rs. 1050/-
2. Skynet broadband - 3Mbps unlimited at Rs. 1200/-
3. Nextra Fibre - 10Mbps for 45GB at Rs. 1299/-

I request the esteemed members of the this forum with knowledge about the internet service providers in Dwarka, New Delhi to kindly suggest the most suitable internet service provider for me. My daily internet usage is for watching alot of Youtube and Downloading big files.

Nextra sounds good, plan as well as the price. I haven't used it, but I was doing some research myself last month and came to the conclusion. also they are a prepaid service, like your dth, do online recharge and enjoy any plan of your choice.

prepaid also means that if the service provider does not provide the service, you are still paying for it.

Nextra sounds good, plan as well as the price. I haven't used it, but I was doing some research myself last month and came to the conclusion. also they are a prepaid service, like your dth, do online recharge and enjoy any plan of your choice.
Any idea about Tikona or Skynet? Their plans sound really convincing but I have idea about their service in this area.

Tikona sucks. Stay AWAY!!
Airtel is good.
Also..go on to nextra website and check if nextra is available in your society. Go for it, if it is.
I also live in Dwarka.
Btw, you are in which sector?

I stay in s
Tikona sucks. Stay AWAY!!
Airtel is good.
Also..go on to nextra website and check if nextra is available in your society. Go for it, if it is.
I also live in Dwarka.
Btw, you are in which sector?
I stay in sector 9. Nextra is available in my society but I want a higher data cap at this price & don't mind a slower speed instead of that.

Your society has associated with costliest of independent isps in town aka nextra though still better than mtnl n airtel fiber plans.