Recharge & Bill Payment Deals which would work on Airtel

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
As all or atleast most of us are aware, that something that Airtel has done (reduced commission etc) all recharge companies & brands have stopped giving offers to the level stating that Airtel is not supported for the offer.

This thread would be dedicated for offers which support Airtel & I would be posting a couple of existing offers shortly which people can use to circumvent the current situation. Thread will be closed if & when Airtel offers once again start coming.

While I, like most people would normally recommend using trusted sites like Paytm, Freecharge or Mobikwik (Use the links if any if you are recharging). Some would be ready to take the risk of random new companies or be ready for offers from other companies. So I am starting this thread in which all "other" offers that anyone gets to know off can be posted.

Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, ICICI Pockets, HDFC Payzapp, Citrus already have dedicated threads. So any general offer would be available there.

Would also recommend grabbing any Add Money offers on Paytm even though % benefit looks less. As dont see Airtel fixing this stuff anytime soon.

Also on a personal level, since I am taking care of multiple payments & connections. I usually do the offers of non-Airtel on trusted brands like Paytm & use the cashbacks for Airtel.

Last edited:
SBI Buddy - Register before 15th March to get Rs.25 signup bonus (This will be received in 2-3 days)

And then, if you have a Rupay Card...you get the following offer.. cashback may take long as per T&C.

3z5OfeR.png

ICICI Pockets, get Rs.75 cashback on adding 250 for new users (Upto 30000 new users). Valid till Feb 29th.

There is a referral benefit of Rs.50 for referring 3 friends. If @chromaniac has one & can share here. Would recommend using that. If he is not interested, You can PM me :smirk: . Also valid till Feb 29th

Cashbacks take a week or so..

wwFJzUe.png

Last edited:
Promocode : PKTSFLAT25
Flat discount
Valid from February 05 till February 15, 2016.
Usable once on prepaid. Does not say anything about Airtel.
Ha1o3f9.png

Last edited:
Payzapp.

Monday is ending. So you can try rest of the Mondays in the month.
Cashback in 5 working days.

Ma5AJjZ.png

If you are new to Airtel Money (Register in Feb 2016)
Offer valid during 11th Feb - 29th Feb 2016.
10% cashback on the first transaction’ is applicable for Non-Airtel bills & recharges, utility bill payments and merchant payments.
‘5% cashback on the first transaction’ is applicable only on transactions pertaining to Airtel recharges and bills.
Offer applicable only on registering for Airtel Money app in the month of February.
Load Cash will not be considered as the first transaction.
Fund transfer to bank/s and fund transfer from one Airtel Money customer wallet to other Airtel Money customer wallet will not be considered as valid transactions to avail the cashback.
A maximum of Rs. 50 could be availed as cashback.
Cashback will be processed in 2 working days.
Offer will not be processed if the customer is found to be involved in any fraudulent activity for availing the offer.
Airtel Money can withdraw the offer at any time during the offer period.

Recharge possible on payzapp via cashback received previously ?

Yes. I have used cashback of a previous month itself to do one. However, now its Mondays only.

Wednesday has 100 users per hour during specific hours.

SmartApp.

Promocode : LOVE30. 30 off on 400 (Discount). Working on Airtel too.
10% off 1st transaction (only via referral). Once again, if @chromaniac wants to create an account & get the earnings - Let him share the referral code. Otherwise - PM me for a referral code. Referral discount works on Airtel too.

ICICI Pockets has 5% off on Utility payments from Mar 1 to Mar 10.

Utility bills will include only Postpaid, Gas, electricity, DTH and landline telephone bill payments

You need to register Airtel Landline as biller before paying within app.

Max cashback 100

It varies based on offer. For this offer its 5 days. I have seen it go up to "7 working days" - it came after 9 calendar days. Out of 7-8 times I have tried this for train or recharge etc - only once I had to followup beyond promised time.

Disclaimer : Since its a huge amount - Would recommend thinking additional time as they are mostly an unknown at this point. Maybe if its Airtel DTH long term payment kind of thing, you should even consider this Talkcharge offer or maybe try small amount once - I personally have used their service 1-2 times

Offers | Talkcharge - Online Mobile Recharge | Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, DTH & Data Card Recharge for Free

Offer is applicable twice per user.
Cashback will be credited within 24 hours after the successful transaction into TalkCharge Wallet.
Offer is applicable for both Old as well as New Users.
Cashback of Rs. 250 will be credited automatically into user's Wallet once they add Rs. 5000 in their wallet.
Cashback will be credited only upon payment through Debit Card.
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.

RBMyx9U.png

In pockets app

I can't see option to register biller in app for landline , it's taking to payment, asking to fill amount