• Thread starter Thread starter avinds
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,496

avinds

Regulars
ISP
BSNL 900UL Plus
one of my friend in delhi told that he is getting speeds of 100 KBpsafter his network was upgraded from 10.0MBps to 100.0MBpsis it truehe lives in janakpuri

U should tell us whether thats true or not....Coming back to the speeds they happen whenever their is an upgrade done..should resume back to normal speed in couple of hrs or so

ya these abnormalities keep hapenning time to timei was lucky last month on the last day or my account expiry i was getting speeds of over 300KB download rates i just took all my anger out and went all overboard downloading over 4gb in just 3-4 or 5 hoursbut then i didn't recharge the account for 4 days so that they don't have the session details and deduct the validity of my new recharge

I live near Janakpuri too. No incredible speeds here. And these very high speeds that happen often on Sify are not caused local network CAT cable upgrades but by glitches in the Sify SAM server.

Yeah exactly i live in west delhi too......no incredible speeds rather poor speeds......these LAN upgrades only affect speeds over LAN so ur friend might be having incredible speeds over LAN only

so u guys are not getting that speeds ( he is still geting those speeds)just wanted to checknobody told about their lan 10.0Mbps or 100.0 Mbps@inetbum do u live in janakpuri or nearby