Samsung Galaxy S7 - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Samsung Galaxy S7 Active

Galaxy S7 Nougat update’s new UX screenshots are glorious, check them out!

MIUI?

Source

Source

Source

NdElxW5.png
x5sY5vQ.png
SOJJf8F.png
3HZPE9B.png
7jXcvNt.png

never really noticed it. flipkart is offering just Rs. 9100 for 6P. if it was a bit reasonable, i would probably have thought about getting this phone.

i mean looking at the pricing of pixel... it is smarter to just get a samsung and spend the change on getting a 200GB sd card 😛

Buy you won't get the full goodness of android N /s 😛

Snapdeal too is running phone exchange scheme. do look how much your 6p is fetching there. I believe selling your phone on cashify will get you little more money than these exchange schemes especially for last year flagships

would probably wait for s8 to launch and see if s7 gets any cheaper. the way google is behaving, it is unlikely that pixel 2 would be any cheaper and i do not see myself paying a high price just because google has decided to replicate the Apple's business model of charging a premium for their products. i mean look at the pricing of google chromecast ultra... even the pricing of google wifi and google home seems outrageous. i mean for americans 130 dollars is not a big deal. but if google was to launch the same products in india, i can easily see them being sold for Rs. 14999 each.

7.1 on 6p has been a disaster wrt performance. samsung has fixed a lot of mess with their software in recent times so i would probably jump ship. of course Nokia might be out with their own phones by the mid of next year though it remains to be seen if they would enter the high end segment of the market during early days.