Request timed out every few seconds

• Thread starter Thread starter heretic53
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,788
ISP
Act fibernet
Hey guys,
I have been facing this problem from month of september i am getting 1 request timed every 1 minute and sometimes 4 request timed out. i am getting this during gaming and also during browsing . plz does anyone have this kind of problem. its really irritating and its difficult to play mmorpg online games. plz help me and i am from visakhapatnam

Did you try raising a complaint with ACT? Might be an isolated issue with your line.

Did you try raising a complaint with ACT? Might be an isolated issue with your line.
bro i call them everytime they say everything changed but they are unable to fix it i wanna know if anyone has this same problem so they can give me this solution its really retarded getting request timed out aka packet loss while gaming

I used to have this issue when I was using Mi Mini router. When I changed the router, this issue is gone.

You can connect the cable directly and see if this issue is still there. Also, see if there is a latest firmware for you router and install it and see if it fixes the issue.

I used to have this issue when I was using Mi Mini router. When I changed the router, this issue is gone.

You can connect the cable directly and see if this issue is still there. Also, see if there is a latest firmware for you router and install it and see if it fixes the issue.
i connected the cable directly and the issue still persists . i tried all kinds of things at my end but bro ty for ur reply i wish my problem will be fixed coz its been 3 months man with this stupid request timed out good thing is i have another isp but it has 200 altency while act has 150 latency to europe server

Raise another complaint insisting that a technician be sent to diagnose the issue so that they could see it for themselves and resolve it right then and there or threaten disconnection since you are not getting the service you pay for.

Raise another complaint insisting that a technician be sent to diagnose the issue so that they could see it for themselves and resolve it right then and there or threaten disconnection since you are not getting the service you pay for.
i did that already it didnt worked 🙂 and i dont have any other isp other than this which gives good ping to europe servers