What to watch on Netflix India?

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Starting a thread to collect recommended stuff available through Netflix India... I just finished watching The 100. It is a pretty solid watch.

Starting a thread to collect recommended stuff available through Netflix India... I just finished watching The 100. It is a pretty solid watch.
I just now started watching 100. Its awesome.

I have binge watched the following TV shows so far.

Better call Saul
Orange is the new black
Master of None
Breaking Bad

Movies

2001 A Space Odyssey
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Airplane
Zoolander
Superbad

Airplane is hilarious.

Are you guys just using the free trial or planning to pay for a subscription?

In any case, not all netflix shows will be available in India. For example, "House of Cards."

I also wonder about the censorship. People who watched "Orange is the new black" on Netflix India...can you tell me if the graphic sex scenes and profanity were censored?

Most of the stuff I have already watched so I hope they add more 😀 I mean the entire archives of The X-Files and other old shows that are hard to get otherwise would be nice.

he is on airtel or bsnl i believe so he might be out of luck due to bandwidth deprivation.

also it's a shame that i cannot locate direct links to the shows on netflix.com... maybe i am missing something. i assume they also have embed codes? probably not.

if you rate a show it would show similar shows in the dashboard 😛 but i am sure netflix recommendation engine tracks everything that is watched and for how long 😛

the problem right now is lack of content to recommend. for me elementary is highly recommended 😛 but i have seen it all.