V V V Urgent

prashantrana

[OP]
Feb 18, 2005
My friend is in trouble, he got the reliance fwp connection with the r connect freedom plan (i.e. for rs 650 download limit of 1 gb) He got the connection on 28 may 2005. he got a call from reliance on 5th june 2005 saying his bill is 15,327 and his connection got disconnected. Now the problem is, he says he did not surf/download more than 800mb but the bill says he

used(mb) 3012
(less) monthly allowance 264
total chargaeble 2748 in Rs 13,740 (2748 * 5)

now what should he do

View his bill

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Whoa!! Damn!! i was gonna take that connection until i was informed that they couldnt provide in my area!! Sheesh!!As for suggestions, i havnt got any.....frankly i wouldt know what to do if this had happenned to me!!

A

abdulrahman004

The best way out is not paying the bill. Reliance people have the impression of getting fooled easily (rememebr the unpaid long bills of RIM)

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
I would suggest that he consult a lawyer on this one - the discrepancy is so huge. Not quite sure how you go about it - I guess find lawyer involved with consumer protection - there might even be osme NGO that might be able to help.

A

abdulrahman004

Wait and watch...if they send some agents try fooling them around ....this should solve the matter

H

Helios

Well, consulting a lawyer will drain off some unnecessary bucks !Just don't pay the bill and let them take away the set and connection.Go for a decent service like Airtel/DataOne. :D

A

abdulrahman004

Since you have told this now tell how much do they cost..??

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
actually u do not even need a lawyer. u can go to the court yourself. just have to get the paper work done which any typist at the courts can do.