Google Nexus (2016) or Google Pixel?

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Two HTC Nexus phones coming this year, rumor claims
According to a new and unconfirmed rumor out of China, we shall once again see two Nexuses hitting the streets this year. One of them will have a 5-inch screen, while the other will get a 5.5-inch display.
What might be more shocking is what company is said to be manufacturing both 2016 Nexuses: HTC.
Apparently Huawei was also in the running for producing this year's Nexuses, but the Chinese company lost out to HTC in the end. Obviously you should have taken all of this with a huge chunk of salt

Incidently Nexus 9 has been pulled off Google Store. Looks like it was a disaster from HTC.

so i should put my plans of buying nexus 6p on hold for the time being. it's very surprising that google has partnered

with a company that is already in the doldrums. on the other hand i bet they would have leveraged the situation to

get a heck of a deal.

What's wrong with 6p? It's not like the next Nexus is launching in coming weeks? It would still come out around November.

Plus Nexus series is being used to boost companies. Huawei has gained a lot of goodwill through the 6p. Too bad for some reason Sony has not made a single Nexus till now.

Using 6p from a month, the only thing bad is the heat it generates. Even on normal whatsapp usage without charging. Other than that, m enjoying the device alot.

@Gurugarmee nothing wrong with 6P. in an other thread you were suggesting to put the plans of buying

iPhone 6 on hold because of the impending launch of iphone 7. so going by the same logic, i thought maybe

i should also wait. but november is too far. i need a good phone with turbo charging and atleast 5.5" screen.

iPhone and Nexus are on different launch cycles. iPhone 7 launch is much closer. Plus there are less doubts associated with iPhone. Google could fuck up the next Nexus. Apple fans on the other hand would pay for the phone today if they can be guaranteed delivery on the launch date.

For turbo charging support, get a phone with QC3 support. Nexus's rapid charging is nowhere close.

there are limited number of devices available which have QC3 support. also my budget is capped at 33k odd.

i guess i will have to go for a QC2 device.

Even QC2 is better than Rapid Charging from Google IMO. Moto Turbo has a larger battery but it charged much faster compared to 6P.